WellCare Health Plans names COO of its Easy Choice Health Plan
Most recently, Ms. Johnson was senior vice president of clinical services at Health Essentials.
Before that, she served as vice president of member engagement for the Community and State division of UnitedHealthcare, as well as the plan president of UnitedHealthcare Community Plan in Washington, D.C.
She also held leadership roles for Lake Health Hospital Systems in Concord, Ohio, and Meridia - Cleveland Clinical Health System in Cleveland.
Ms. Johnson received a Bachelor of Science in nursing from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, and a juris doctorate from Michigan State College of Law in Lansing. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST