WellCare Health Plans names COO of its Easy Choice Health Plan
Most recently, Ms. Johnson was senior vice president of clinical services at Health Essentials.
Before that, she served as vice president of member engagement for the Community and State division of UnitedHealthcare, as well as the plan president of UnitedHealthcare Community Plan in Washington, D.C.
She also held leadership roles for Lake Health Hospital Systems in Concord, Ohio, and Meridia - Cleveland Clinical Health System in Cleveland.
Ms. Johnson received a Bachelor of Science in nursing from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, and a juris doctorate from Michigan State College of Law in Lansing. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
- SunTrust Banks appoints Agnes Bundy Scanlan to board
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
More inside POST