WellCare appoints William Jones state president, Kentucky
Most recently, Mr. Jones was vice president, payment integrity and government business operations for Highmark, Inc.
Before that, as the chief operating officer for CalOptima in Orange, California, he served approximately 750,000 Medicaid and Medicare members.
Mr. Jones also held leadership roles at Amerigroup Corporation in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Des Moines, Iowa.
Mr. Jones has a master's of business administration from Duke University and a bachelor's of social science degree from Mercyhurst College. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Kentucky
- Papa John's names Brandon Rhoten global CMO
- Kindred Healthcare appoints Brian Holzer as president of innovations
- Yum! Brands appoints Christopher M. Connor to board
- Yum! Brands promotes Kevin Hochman to CCO of KFC U.S.
- General Cable appoints Shruti Singhal as new European leader
More inside POST
Thomson Reuters to employ in Virginia Companies
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership