WellCare appoints William Jones state president, Kentucky
Most recently, Mr. Jones was vice president, payment integrity and government business operations for Highmark, Inc.
Before that, as the chief operating officer for CalOptima in Orange, California, he served approximately 750,000 Medicaid and Medicare members.
Mr. Jones also held leadership roles at Amerigroup Corporation in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Des Moines, Iowa.
Mr. Jones has a master's of business administration from Duke University and a bachelor's of social science degree from Mercyhurst College. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Kentucky
- Yum! Brands promotes Kevin Hochman to CCO of KFC U.S.
- General Cable appoints Shruti Singhal as new European leader
- Papa John’s names SVP, chief information and digital officer
- PharMerica appoints Robert E. Dries as CFO
- General Cable appoints Juan Picon as North America leader
More inside POST
Keeping the supply chain flowing Leadership