WellCare appoints James Dallas to board of directors
Prior to founding his own consulting firm, Mr. Dallas served as senior vice president of quality and operations at Medtronic, a global medical technology company.
Mr. Dallas, who joined Medtronic in 2006, previously served as the company's senior vice president and chief information officer.
Before joining Medtronic, he served with Georgia-Pacific Corporation, a pulp and paper company for 22 years, where he held a series of positions of increasing responsibility in operations and information technology, ending as vice president and chief information officer.
Mr. Dallas is a member of the board of directors of KeyCorp, a publicly held bank holding company and Capella Education Company, an online post-secondary education services company.
He earned a B.S. from the University of South Carolina Aiken and an M.B.A. from Emory University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST