Welbilt appoints Brian R. Gamache to board
Mr. Gamache is the former Chairman and CEO of WMS Industries Inc.
Prior to rejoining WMS, he served as President of Wyndham International’s Luxury and Resort Division where he managed the hotel organization's 31 luxury properties.
Before Wyndham, Mr. Gamache served as President and Chief Operating Officer of WHG Resorts and Casinos, Inc., a subsidiary of WMS Industries.
He previously held various executive positions with Marriott Hotel Corporation and Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Mr. Gamache is on the Board of Directors at KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation.
He currently serves as an advisor to several private equity firms and corporations.
Mr. Gamache also is a guest lecturer at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management.
He graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in Business Administration, where he currently serves as a member of the Dean’s Council to the Warrington School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- WellCare Health Plans names Andrew Clifton as regional executive director
- FCB Financial Holdings appoints Jack Partagas as CFO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Marc G. Swanson as CFO
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
More inside POST
Carl Zeiss Meditec 9M earnings climb Earnings