Weis Markets appoints R. Gregory Zeh, Jr as VP and CIO
During his 25-year career, Mr. Zeh has worked in increasingly senior information technology and finance positions in the food retail and service industries including as vice president and CIO at Price Chopper Supermarkets.
Prior to joining Weis Markets, he was Chief Financial Officer for Mazzone Management Group.
He currently serves as Vice President of the Shaker Road-Loudonville Fire Department in Loudonville, NY and is a past Fire Chief of the Town of Westerlo Volunteer Fire Company in Westerlo, NY.
Mr. Zeh is a graduate of The State University of New York at Albany SUNY Alban. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lockton Re appoints Charles LaLone as managing director
- Spark Therapeutics appoints Federico Mingozzi as CSO
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
More inside POST
JD Wetherspoon FY17 profit climbs Earnings
Sinopec's net profit surges 40% Earnings