Weis Markets appoints R. Gregory Zeh, Jr as VP and CIO
During his 25-year career, Mr. Zeh has worked in increasingly senior information technology and finance positions in the food retail and service industries including as vice president and CIO at Price Chopper Supermarkets.
Prior to joining Weis Markets, he was Chief Financial Officer for Mazzone Management Group.
He currently serves as Vice President of the Shaker Road-Loudonville Fire Department in Loudonville, NY and is a past Fire Chief of the Town of Westerlo Volunteer Fire Company in Westerlo, NY.
Mr. Zeh is a graduate of The State University of New York at Albany SUNY Alban. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
- MSA Safety appoints Nishan J. Vartanian as COO
- Recro Pharma appoints Ryan D. Lake as SVP, finance
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
More inside POST
Renren Q4 revenues jump nearly 50% Earnings