Weis Markets appoints R. Gregory Zeh, Jr as VP and CIO
During his 25-year career, Mr. Zeh has worked in increasingly senior information technology and finance positions in the food retail and service industries including as vice president and CIO at Price Chopper Supermarkets.
Prior to joining Weis Markets, he was Chief Financial Officer for Mazzone Management Group.
He currently serves as Vice President of the Shaker Road-Loudonville Fire Department in Loudonville, NY and is a past Fire Chief of the Town of Westerlo Volunteer Fire Company in Westerlo, NY.
Mr. Zeh is a graduate of The State University of New York at Albany SUNY Alban. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
- Republic First Bancorp adds new director
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership
When your team gives 140 percent Leadership