Weir Group COO Dean Jenkins to step down
Mr. Jenkins joined the Group in November 2010, becoming Power & Industrial Divisional Managing Director in January 2011 and Minerals Divisional Managing Director in August 2012.
He was appointed to the role of Chief Operating Officer in January 2016.
He is a graduate aerospace engineer with extensive experience of engineering materials and logistics best practice, asset management, product development and business restructuring.
Mr. Jenkins previously worked for Qantas Airlines and the Australian listed infrastructure services company UGL, most recently as Chief Executive of the latter’s Rail Division. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST