Weir Group COO Dean Jenkins to step down
Mr. Jenkins joined the Group in November 2010, becoming Power & Industrial Divisional Managing Director in January 2011 and Minerals Divisional Managing Director in August 2012.
He was appointed to the role of Chief Operating Officer in January 2016.
He is a graduate aerospace engineer with extensive experience of engineering materials and logistics best practice, asset management, product development and business restructuring.
Mr. Jenkins previously worked for Qantas Airlines and the Australian listed infrastructure services company UGL, most recently as Chief Executive of the latter’s Rail Division. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
TUI group posts narrower loss in H1 Earnings