Weir Group appoints John Heasley as CFO
Mr. Heasley has worked with Weir since 2008 and been a member of the Group Executive since 2014 as Divisional Managing Director of the Flow Control division.
Mr. Heasley joined Weir as Group Financial Controller and has since held a number of financial and operational roles across the business.
His experience also includes finance positions with ScottishPower plc, PwC and Andersen.
Mr. Heasley is a Chartered Accountant and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST