Weir Group appoints John Heasley as CFO
Mr. Heasley has worked with Weir since 2008 and been a member of the Group Executive since 2014 as Divisional Managing Director of the Flow Control division.
Mr. Heasley joined Weir as Group Financial Controller and has since held a number of financial and operational roles across the business.
His experience also includes finance positions with ScottishPower plc, PwC and Andersen.
Mr. Heasley is a Chartered Accountant and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership