Weir Group appoints John Heasley as CFO
Mr. Heasley has worked with Weir since 2008 and been a member of the Group Executive since 2014 as Divisional Managing Director of the Flow Control division.
Mr. Heasley joined Weir as Group Financial Controller and has since held a number of financial and operational roles across the business.
His experience also includes finance positions with ScottishPower plc, PwC and Andersen.
Mr. Heasley is a Chartered Accountant and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST