Weir Group appoints John Heasley as CFO
Mr. Heasley has worked with Weir since 2008 and been a member of the Group Executive since 2014 as Divisional Managing Director of the Flow Control division.
Mr. Heasley joined Weir as Group Financial Controller and has since held a number of financial and operational roles across the business.
His experience also includes finance positions with ScottishPower plc, PwC and Andersen.
Mr. Heasley is a Chartered Accountant and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST
Connect the boards and get bigger salary Leadership