Webster Financial appoints John R. Ciulla as CEO
Mr. Ciulla joined Webster in 2004 as senior vice president for Middle Market Banking and has served in a variety of management positions with increasing responsibility, including as chief credit risk officer from 2008 to 2010.
Mr. Ciulla was promoted to executive vice president and head of Middle Market Banking in 2011, and became head of Commercial Banking in 2014.
Mr. Ciulla was appointed president of Webster in 2015, and is currently responsible for the management of most of the company's business units and support functions.
He is also the president of the bank's holding company and a member of the Webster Bank, N.A. Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- United Technologies appoints Judy Marks as Otis president
- Webster Bank names Ross Catlin as managing director
- XPO Logistics appoints AnnaMaria DeSalva to board
- Vet Innovations appoints Paul Converse director of sales
- Webster Financial appoints Albert J. Wang as CAO
More inside POST
Canada GDP unchanged in July Economy