Webster appoints Lauren Tates to board of directors
Ms. States is an Executive-in-Residence at Northeastern University's D'Amore-McKim School of Business.
During a 36-year career at IBM, she held a variety of executive positions, the most recent being Vice President of Strategy and Transformation for IBM's Software Group.
Prior to that, Ms. States was Chief Technology Officer for IBM Corporate Strategy.
She was recently elected to the board of Clean Harbors, Inc., is a member of the Executive Leadership Council, and is on the Board of Trustees for International House, New York.
Ms. States holds a bachelor's of science in Economics from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and completed a Fellowship with Harvard University's Advanced Leadership Initiative in 2015. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Patriot National Bancorp appoints Joseph D. Perillo as CFO
- Hexcel appoints Patrick Winterlich as CFO
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
More inside POST