WebMD names Blake DeSimone as CFO
Mr. DeSimone joined WebMD as its Senior Vice President of Finance in June 2015.
Prior to joining WebMD, Mr. DeSimone was Chief Financial Officer of D+M Holdings, a global consumer electronics company
Prior to that, he was President and CFO of Advogent Group, Inc., a services company providing sales and marketing support to the healthcare industry. He also served in other executive roles at Cardinal Health and Boron Lepore & Associates, Inc.
Mr. DeSimone is a Certified Public Accountant and started his career in Arthur Andersen's Assurance Practice.
He succeeds Peter Anevski who is leaving the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST
Papa John's Q2 earnings advance 6% Earnings