WebMD names Blake DeSimone as CFO
Mr. DeSimone joined WebMD as its Senior Vice President of Finance in June 2015.
Prior to joining WebMD, Mr. DeSimone was Chief Financial Officer of D+M Holdings, a global consumer electronics company
Prior to that, he was President and CFO of Advogent Group, Inc., a services company providing sales and marketing support to the healthcare industry. He also served in other executive roles at Cardinal Health and Boron Lepore & Associates, Inc.
Mr. DeSimone is a Certified Public Accountant and started his career in Arthur Andersen's Assurance Practice.
He succeeds Peter Anevski who is leaving the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
Fed holds interest rates steady Economy