WebMD names Blake DeSimone as CFO
Mr. DeSimone joined WebMD as its Senior Vice President of Finance in June 2015.
Prior to joining WebMD, Mr. DeSimone was Chief Financial Officer of D+M Holdings, a global consumer electronics company
Prior to that, he was President and CFO of Advogent Group, Inc., a services company providing sales and marketing support to the healthcare industry. He also served in other executive roles at Cardinal Health and Boron Lepore & Associates, Inc.
Mr. DeSimone is a Certified Public Accountant and started his career in Arthur Andersen's Assurance Practice.
He succeeds Peter Anevski who is leaving the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST
CEOs are returning to the boardroom Leadership