WebMD names Blake DeSimone as CFO
Mr. DeSimone joined WebMD as its Senior Vice President of Finance in June 2015.
Prior to joining WebMD, Mr. DeSimone was Chief Financial Officer of D+M Holdings, a global consumer electronics company
Prior to that, he was President and CFO of Advogent Group, Inc., a services company providing sales and marketing support to the healthcare industry. He also served in other executive roles at Cardinal Health and Boron Lepore & Associates, Inc.
Mr. DeSimone is a Certified Public Accountant and started his career in Arthur Andersen's Assurance Practice.
He succeeds Peter Anevski who is leaving the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
- Manning & Napier appoints Kenneth Marvald to board
More inside POST