WebMD Health Services names chief technology officer
Mr. Sims most recently served as Vice President of Development and Technology at Premise Health, where he was responsible for driving all aspects of engineering, including development, quality assurance, data acquisition & integration, user experience & design, product strategy, and product delivery.
Prior to Premise Health, he was Vice President of Development and Technology for CHS Onsite, where he developed and operationalized corporate strategy for product engineering and quality and analytics.
Immediately prior, he was Vice President of Technology for Xerox, a role he was appointed to after Xerox acquired Credence Health.
At Credence, Mr. Sims served as that company's Chief Technology Officer where he oversaw the development and total delivery of a real-time, EMR-agnostic, CCHIT-certified Meaningful Use Clinical Intelligence platform and product portfolio. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Oregon
- Greenbrier Companies appoints two to board
- Columbia Sportswear president Bryan Timm to step down
- Greenbrier Companies promotes Lorie Tekorius to CFO
- Schmitt Industries adds Michael J. Ellsworth to board
- Schmitt Industries chairman Wayne A. Case to retire
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership