WebMD Health appoints Ian Banwell to board of directors
Mr. Banwell was Chief Investment Officer of Bank of America from 2000 to 2007. Mr. Banwell left Bank of America in 2007 to start Round Table Investment Management and was its CEO until 2015.
He is currently Managing Partner of Aberdeen Enterprises, LLC, a company focused on producing and investing in a variety of intellectual property and content.
Mr. Banwell also served as a member of the U.S. Treasury's Borrowing Advisory Committee from 2001 to 2012 and as its Chairman in 2005 and 2006.
Mr. Banwell is joining WebMD's Board as an additional Class II director.
He was appointed to fill a vacancy created when Jerome C. Keller resigned from the Board on January 11, 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST