WebMD Health appoints Ian Banwell to board of directors
Mr. Banwell was Chief Investment Officer of Bank of America from 2000 to 2007. Mr. Banwell left Bank of America in 2007 to start Round Table Investment Management and was its CEO until 2015.
He is currently Managing Partner of Aberdeen Enterprises, LLC, a company focused on producing and investing in a variety of intellectual property and content.
Mr. Banwell also served as a member of the U.S. Treasury's Borrowing Advisory Committee from 2001 to 2012 and as its Chairman in 2005 and 2006.
Mr. Banwell is joining WebMD's Board as an additional Class II director.
He was appointed to fill a vacancy created when Jerome C. Keller resigned from the Board on January 11, 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
More inside POST
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership