WebMD appoints Steven L. Zatz as chief executive officer
Dr. Zatz has been a member of the senior leadership of WebMD and its predecessor companies for 17 years.
Dr. Zatz was appointed President of WebMD in 2013 and, for the last three years, has been responsible for all aspects of the Company's advertising and sponsorship business
Prior to becoming President, Dr. Zatz was Executive Vice President of Professional Services, responsible for Medscape, the Company's flagship site for healthcare professionals.
As a result of this transition, Dr. Zatz's responsibilities will expand to include WebMD Health Services.
The company also announced that David J. Schlanger, who has served as CEO since 2013, is leaving the Company by mutual agreement. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST
When your team gives 140 percent Leadership