Web Industries appoints Kevin Young as VP, corporate development
Mr. Young is a senior executive who has had P&L responsibility in Global Fortune 500 Companies including Mondi, Avery Dennison, Sony, and Gillette.
He has extensive experience in industrial manufacturing, materials, specialty chemicals, medical products, and the consumer packaging industries.
Recently he was President of Mondi North America, with responsibility for their Consumer Products, Advanced Materials, and Industrial Bag Business Units and growth initiatives in South America.
Mr. Young earned an MBA from Babson College and has a BA in Economics from Boston College. He is also a certified Green Belt in Design for Six Sigma.
A member of Web’s Board of Directors since 2014, Mr. Young will retain his board seat as a management representative. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Corero promotes Andrew Lloyd to executive role
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals appoints Brian Kelley to board
- Visal Leng named president and CEO, Asia Pacific, GE Oil & Gas
- Veristat appoints James Roach as chief medical officer
- Dynatrace appoints Kevin Burns as CFO
More inside POST