WD-40 appoints Daniel E. Pittard to board
Mr. Pittard most recently served as president and chief executive officer and a board member for Rubio's Restaurants Inc.
Prior to that he held key executive positions at companies including McKinsey & Company, PepsiCo/Frito-Lay, Gateway and Amoco Corp. (now part of BP).
Mr. Pittard retired in 2012 and continues as a private investor and board member. He received his bachelor of science in industrial management from Georgia Institute of Technology and his masters in business administration from Harvard School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Qualcomm appoints James Thompson as new CTO
- Sunworks names Charles Cargile as new CEO
- ChromaDex appoints Steven Rubin to board
- Impax Laboratories appoints Paul M. Bisaro as CEO
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership