WD-40 appoints Daniel E. Pittard to board
Mr. Pittard most recently served as president and chief executive officer and a board member for Rubio's Restaurants Inc.
Prior to that he held key executive positions at companies including McKinsey & Company, PepsiCo/Frito-Lay, Gateway and Amoco Corp. (now part of BP).
Mr. Pittard retired in 2012 and continues as a private investor and board member. He received his bachelor of science in industrial management from Georgia Institute of Technology and his masters in business administration from Harvard School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
Moody's Q1 income rises 55% Earnings