WD-40 appoints Daniel E. Pittard to board
Mr. Pittard most recently served as president and chief executive officer and a board member for Rubio's Restaurants Inc.
Prior to that he held key executive positions at companies including McKinsey & Company, PepsiCo/Frito-Lay, Gateway and Amoco Corp. (now part of BP).
Mr. Pittard retired in 2012 and continues as a private investor and board member. He received his bachelor of science in industrial management from Georgia Institute of Technology and his masters in business administration from Harvard School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
- Sanmina appoints David Anderson as CFO
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts to board
- Pfenex appoints Evert Schimmelpennink as CEO
- Aqua Metals appoints Mark Weinswig as CFO
More inside POST