Wayfair names VP, operations product innovation
Before joining Wayfair, Mr. Robinson built and scaled the service delivery and product development functions of athenahealth’s industry leading data exchange services.
Previously, he led product and operations strategy and delivery at Capital One Financial for more than a decade, where he played key roles building the company’s point of sale business.
Mr. Robinson holds a B.A. in chemistry and mathematics from Hamilton College. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
- Battery Ventures promotes three to vice presidents
- MKS Instruments appoints Mark Gitin as vice president
- Raytheon appoints Christopher J. Davis as international president
More inside POST