Wayfair names VP, operations product innovation
Before joining Wayfair, Mr. Robinson built and scaled the service delivery and product development functions of athenahealth’s industry leading data exchange services.
Previously, he led product and operations strategy and delivery at Capital One Financial for more than a decade, where he played key roles building the company’s point of sale business.
Mr. Robinson holds a B.A. in chemistry and mathematics from Hamilton College. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Intellia Therapeutics appoints two directors
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership
Frontline Q1 net income $27 million Earnings