Wayfair names VP, operations product innovation
Before joining Wayfair, Mr. Robinson built and scaled the service delivery and product development functions of athenahealth’s industry leading data exchange services.
Previously, he led product and operations strategy and delivery at Capital One Financial for more than a decade, where he played key roles building the company’s point of sale business.
Mr. Robinson holds a B.A. in chemistry and mathematics from Hamilton College. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST