Wayfair names VP, operations product innovation
Before joining Wayfair, Mr. Robinson built and scaled the service delivery and product development functions of athenahealth’s industry leading data exchange services.
Previously, he led product and operations strategy and delivery at Capital One Financial for more than a decade, where he played key roles building the company’s point of sale business.
Mr. Robinson holds a B.A. in chemistry and mathematics from Hamilton College. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST