WAVE Life Sciences names Keith Regnante as CFO
Mr. Regnante joins WAVE with significant financial experience in leadership roles at life sciences companies.
Prior to joining WAVE, he was a Vice President of Finance at Shire where he oversaw finance for R&D, a global organization.
Prior to Shire, Mr. Regnante held a number of positions of increasing responsibility at Biogen, including leading the finance teams for Corporate Finance, R&D, and Business Development.
At Biogen, in addition to serving on the Investor Relations team, he served on teams that closed several significant, high-profile transactions, including the company’s merger with IDEC and its in-licensing and eventual acquisitions of the company’s multiple sclerosis drugs, Tysabri And Tecfidera.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Regnante was a Consultant with The Boston Consulting Group.
He received his MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management and is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Tufts University with a BA in Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST