WANdisco CFO Paul Harrison wants to leave
Prior to joining WANdisco in September 2013, Mr. Harrison spent over 16 years with The Sage Group plc. He joined Sage in 1997 becoming its CFO in 2000. He is a non-executive director of Hays plc.
He joined Hays in 2007 becoming its Senior Independent Director in 2011. He also chairs Hays’ Remuneration Committee.
Mr. Harrison is also a Non-executive Director of Ascential plc. He joined in January 2016 and chairs Ascential’s Audit Committee.
A chartered accountant, his earlier career was spent in professional practice latterly with PwC where he was a Senior Manager. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST
Iran Air, ATR sign plane purchase deal Companies
What to do when somebody makes a mistake Leadership