WANdisco CFO Paul Harrison wants to leave
Prior to joining WANdisco in September 2013, Mr. Harrison spent over 16 years with The Sage Group plc. He joined Sage in 1997 becoming its CFO in 2000. He is a non-executive director of Hays plc.
He joined Hays in 2007 becoming its Senior Independent Director in 2011. He also chairs Hays’ Remuneration Committee.
Mr. Harrison is also a Non-executive Director of Ascential plc. He joined in January 2016 and chairs Ascential’s Audit Committee.
A chartered accountant, his earlier career was spent in professional practice latterly with PwC where he was a Senior Manager. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
How to be 'The one for the top' Leadership