WANdisco appoints Erik Edwin Miller as CFO
Mr. Miller is a seasoned technology sector executive with over 20 years' experience. He has held a number of senior financial positions, most recently serving between 2010 and 2016 as Chief Financial Officer of Envivio.
Mr. Miller's other notable roles include serving between 2008 and 2010 as Chief Financial Officer of SigNav and serving between 1994 and 2000 as Chief Financial Officer of Meridian Data.
Mr. Miller's international business experience has also brought him to the UK, notably between 2003 and 2005 where he served as Senior Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer at BlueArc Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST