WANdisco appoints Erik Edwin Miller as CFO
Mr. Miller is a seasoned technology sector executive with over 20 years' experience. He has held a number of senior financial positions, most recently serving between 2010 and 2016 as Chief Financial Officer of Envivio.
Mr. Miller's other notable roles include serving between 2008 and 2010 as Chief Financial Officer of SigNav and serving between 1994 and 2000 as Chief Financial Officer of Meridian Data.
Mr. Miller's international business experience has also brought him to the UK, notably between 2003 and 2005 where he served as Senior Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer at BlueArc Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST