Walter Investment Mgmt appoints Anthony Renzi as CEO
Mr. Renzi most recently served as the Chief Operating Officer, Managing Director and Head of Operations for Citi's North America Retail Bank, Commercial Bank and CitiMortgage (2012 - 2016).
With over 30 years of experience in mortgage banking, Mr. Renzi is an accomplished executive, including serving as the Executive Vice President of the Single Family Business, Operations and Technology at Freddie MAC (2010 - 2012) and the Chief Operating Officer of GMAC Residential Capital and President of GMAC Mortgage LLC (2001 - 2010).
Mr. Renzi earned a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from Holy Family University in Philadelphia and an MBA from Philadelphia University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
- SunTrust Banks appoints Agnes Bundy Scanlan to board
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
- Iradimed names John McCreery as COO
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership