Walter Investment Mgmt appoints Anthony Renzi as CEO
Mr. Renzi most recently served as the Chief Operating Officer, Managing Director and Head of Operations for Citi's North America Retail Bank, Commercial Bank and CitiMortgage (2012 - 2016).
With over 30 years of experience in mortgage banking, Mr. Renzi is an accomplished executive, including serving as the Executive Vice President of the Single Family Business, Operations and Technology at Freddie MAC (2010 - 2012) and the Chief Operating Officer of GMAC Residential Capital and President of GMAC Mortgage LLC (2001 - 2010).
Mr. Renzi earned a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from Holy Family University in Philadelphia and an MBA from Philadelphia University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Bluegreen Vacations names David L. Pontius COO
- MarineMax appoints Brett McGill as COO
- TapImmune appoints Peter L. Hoang as CEO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
More inside POST
Bob Evans Farms Q1 income falls 23% Earnings