Walter Investment Mgmt appoints Anthony Renzi as CEO
Mr. Renzi most recently served as the Chief Operating Officer, Managing Director and Head of Operations for Citi's North America Retail Bank, Commercial Bank and CitiMortgage (2012 - 2016).
With over 30 years of experience in mortgage banking, Mr. Renzi is an accomplished executive, including serving as the Executive Vice President of the Single Family Business, Operations and Technology at Freddie MAC (2010 - 2012) and the Chief Operating Officer of GMAC Residential Capital and President of GMAC Mortgage LLC (2001 - 2010).
Mr. Renzi earned a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from Holy Family University in Philadelphia and an MBA from Philadelphia University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- FCB Financial Holdings appoints Jack Partagas as CFO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Marc G. Swanson as CFO
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
- WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay as CMO
More inside POST
Papa John's Q2 earnings advance 6% Earnings
Chinese HNA Group buys German airport Companies