Walter Berchtold new CEO of Falcon Private Bank
Mr. Berchtold, who has served the Board since March 2015, succeeds Eduardo Leemann, who will remain with the Bank as Senior Advisor.
Mr. Berchtold looks back on more than 30 years of experience in the banking industry. He was named Head Private Banking of Credit Suisse Group in 2004.
In 2011 he gave up the operational responsibility and continued to serve as Chairman of the Private Banking division. From 2003 until 2012, he was member of the Credit Suisse Group Executive Board. Since then he has been acting as an independent financial industry expert.
Eduardo Leemann resigns from his CEO role on September 30, 2016, but will continue to serve the Bank as Senior Advisor.
Over the last two decades, he has successfully led the Bank to become a well distinguished and profitable private banking boutique. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Bayer names Sharon James head of innovation for consumer health
- Wizz Air appoints Stephen Jones as EVP and deputy CFO
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
More inside POST
Foot Locker Q2 income falls 36% Earnings