Walker Greenbank appoints Fiona Holmes to board
For the past seven years, Ms. Holmes has worked at the FTSE-250 retailer N Brown Group plc, most recently as the managing director of figleaves.com. She will join the Company in Autumn 2016 as Managing Director for Brands.
Much of Ms. Holmes's experience was gained at Marks & Spencer Group plc, where she worked from 1984 to 2006 in a broad range of roles including Director of Children's Wear and General Merchandise Procurement and as Executive Assistant to the CEO.
After more than 20 years at Marks & Spencer, Ms. Holmes joined Charles Tyrwhitt as Buying, Merchandising, Marketing and Retail Director before joining N Brown Group plc, in 2009. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
- Numis Corporation appoints non-executive chairman
- Avanti Communications names Alan Paul Harper as director
- Sage Group appoints Cath Keers as director
- Mothercare appoints Gillian Kent to board
More inside POST
AutoZone Q2 profit climbs 4 percent Earnings