Walker & Dunlop welcomes commercial real estate finance veteran
Prior to joining Walker & Dunlop, Mr. Wernick served as Senior Managing Director at Berkadia Commercial Mortgage LLC, where he managed the Dallas production office and led the loan origination team in debt and equity placement through a wide variety of transaction types.
Mr. Wernick was the founder and President of Quantum First Capital, a real estate finance and advisory firm that was a preferred correspondent to Walker & Dunlop for 20 years and was acquired by Grandbridge Real Estate Capital in 2009.
He has been recognized as the Top Investment Banker in the Dallas-Fort Worth region a number of times by the North Texas Association of Commercial Realtors and the Dallas Business Journal and named a Texas Real Estate Icon by the Real Estate Forum. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Eagle Bancorp appoints Susan G. Riel to board
- Colfax Corporation appoints Didier Teirlinck to board
- Lockheed Martin appoints Stephanie C. Hill as vice president
- Global Medical REIT president Jeffrey Busch to take CEO role
- U.S. Silica adds Diane K. Duren to board
More inside POST
Scotland rejects fracking Politics