Walker & Dunlop welcomes commercial real estate finance veteran
Prior to joining Walker & Dunlop, Mr. Wernick served as Senior Managing Director at Berkadia Commercial Mortgage LLC, where he managed the Dallas production office and led the loan origination team in debt and equity placement through a wide variety of transaction types.
Mr. Wernick was the founder and President of Quantum First Capital, a real estate finance and advisory firm that was a preferred correspondent to Walker & Dunlop for 20 years and was acquired by Grandbridge Real Estate Capital in 2009.
He has been recognized as the Top Investment Banker in the Dallas-Fort Worth region a number of times by the North Texas Association of Commercial Realtors and the Dallas Business Journal and named a Texas Real Estate Icon by the Real Estate Forum. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
- MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
More inside POST