Walker Crips names Guy Jackson as executive director
Mr. Jackson joined the Company on May 3, 2016 and is also Head of Compliance. He has over 25 years' compliance experience and began his regulatory career with the asset management regulator IMRO in 1988.
Mr. Jackson was most recently Head of Compliance for Nutmeg and, before that, Partner and Global Head of Compliance at NewSmith.
Prior to that, he spent eight years in senior compliance positions with Abbey National/Santander. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST
Intel Q2 revenue $14.8 billion Earnings