Walker Crips names Guy Jackson as executive director
Mr. Jackson joined the Company on May 3, 2016 and is also Head of Compliance. He has over 25 years' compliance experience and began his regulatory career with the asset management regulator IMRO in 1988.
Mr. Jackson was most recently Head of Compliance for Nutmeg and, before that, Partner and Global Head of Compliance at NewSmith.
Prior to that, he spent eight years in senior compliance positions with Abbey National/Santander. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Genesco Q4 earnings $46.8 million Earnings