Walker Crips names Guy Jackson as executive director
Mr. Jackson joined the Company on May 3, 2016 and is also Head of Compliance. He has over 25 years' compliance experience and began his regulatory career with the asset management regulator IMRO in 1988.
Mr. Jackson was most recently Head of Compliance for Nutmeg and, before that, Partner and Global Head of Compliance at NewSmith.
Prior to that, he spent eight years in senior compliance positions with Abbey National/Santander. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST