Walker Crips financial services director David Hetherton leaves
Mr. Hetherton began his financial services career in 1982 as a consultant with Denison Investments Ltd.
Upon this company’s takeover by Minet Consultancy Services in 1990 he was appointed a Divisional Director and was instrumental in developing the business from loss-making into a profitable entity.
In January 1998, Mr. Hetherton took up the post of Group Managing Director of the London York Group, which was subsequently acquired by Walker Crips Group plc in 2005.
Since then, Mr. Hetherton has integrated the Wealth Management and Pension Product Divisions, bringing diversity of revenue to the Group, including the launch of an in-house SIPP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST
Reasons why people are leaving you Leadership