Walker Crips financial services director David Hetherton leaves
Mr. Hetherton began his financial services career in 1982 as a consultant with Denison Investments Ltd.
Upon this company’s takeover by Minet Consultancy Services in 1990 he was appointed a Divisional Director and was instrumental in developing the business from loss-making into a profitable entity.
In January 1998, Mr. Hetherton took up the post of Group Managing Director of the London York Group, which was subsequently acquired by Walker Crips Group plc in 2005.
Since then, Mr. Hetherton has integrated the Wealth Management and Pension Product Divisions, bringing diversity of revenue to the Group, including the launch of an in-house SIPP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Facebook Q1 earnings per share $1.04 Earnings