Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
Mr. Bouch will also join the Remuneration Committee and Nominations Committee as well as chair the Audit Committee of the Company after a brief handover period.
Mr. Bouch is a non-executive director of the Steamship Mutual Underwriting Associations and chairs the audit committees at Invesco UK and Towergate Insurance.
Prior to that, Mr. Bouch was a partner in Arthur Andersen and Deloitte, specialising in financial services. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST