Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
Mr. Bouch will also join the Remuneration Committee and Nominations Committee as well as chair the Audit Committee of the Company after a brief handover period.
Mr. Bouch is a non-executive director of the Steamship Mutual Underwriting Associations and chairs the audit committees at Invesco UK and Towergate Insurance.
Prior to that, Mr. Bouch was a partner in Arthur Andersen and Deloitte, specialising in financial services. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
- ConvaTec Group appoints Ros Rivaz as director
- Metro Bank appoints Monique Melis as director
- Ediston Property Investment appoints Jamie Skinner as director
- Sound Energy appoints Brian Mitchener to board
More inside POST