Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
Mr. Bouch will also join the Remuneration Committee and Nominations Committee as well as chair the Audit Committee of the Company after a brief handover period.
Mr. Bouch is a non-executive director of the Steamship Mutual Underwriting Associations and chairs the audit committees at Invesco UK and Towergate Insurance.
Prior to that, Mr. Bouch was a partner in Arthur Andersen and Deloitte, specialising in financial services. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST