Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
Mr. Bouch will also join the Remuneration Committee and Nominations Committee as well as chair the Audit Committee of the Company after a brief handover period.
Mr. Bouch is a non-executive director of the Steamship Mutual Underwriting Associations and chairs the audit committees at Invesco UK and Towergate Insurance.
Prior to that, Mr. Bouch was a partner in Arthur Andersen and Deloitte, specialising in financial services. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
More inside POST