Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
Mr. Bouch will also join the Remuneration Committee and Nominations Committee as well as chair the Audit Committee of the Company after a brief handover period.
Mr. Bouch is a non-executive director of the Steamship Mutual Underwriting Associations and chairs the audit committees at Invesco UK and Towergate Insurance.
Prior to that, Mr. Bouch was a partner in Arthur Andersen and Deloitte, specialising in financial services. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Viasat Q1 earnings drop 78% Earnings