Walgreens Boots Alliance director Barry Rosenstein steps down
Mr. Rosenstein Founded JANA Partners in 2001.
Prior to founding JANA Partners, he held executive, management, and investment banking positions with Sagaponack Partners L.P., Genesis Merchant Group Securities, Reatta Partners, Asher Edelman's Plaza Securities Corporation, and Merrill Lynch. He currently is a member of the board of directors of Walgreen Corp.
Mr. Rosenstein graduated from Lehigh University (1981) Phi Beta Kappa and he earned an MBA from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business (1984). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
- ADM promotes Rachel D. Hudson as vice president
- Glenn W. Reed to join Old Republic board
More inside POST
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership