Walgreens Boots Alliance director Barry Rosenstein steps down
Mr. Rosenstein Founded JANA Partners in 2001.
Prior to founding JANA Partners, he held executive, management, and investment banking positions with Sagaponack Partners L.P., Genesis Merchant Group Securities, Reatta Partners, Asher Edelman's Plaza Securities Corporation, and Merrill Lynch. He currently is a member of the board of directors of Walgreen Corp.
Mr. Rosenstein graduated from Lehigh University (1981) Phi Beta Kappa and he earned an MBA from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business (1984). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Old Second Bancorp appoints Bradley S. Adams as CFO
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints José E. Almeida to board
- Navistar appoints Jeffrey A. Dokho to board
- Caterpillar elects Ray Wilkins to board
More inside POST
I'm stuck here. Why? Leadership