Walgreens Boots Alliance director Barry Rosenstein steps down
Mr. Rosenstein Founded JANA Partners in 2001.
Prior to founding JANA Partners, he held executive, management, and investment banking positions with Sagaponack Partners L.P., Genesis Merchant Group Securities, Reatta Partners, Asher Edelman's Plaza Securities Corporation, and Merrill Lynch. He currently is a member of the board of directors of Walgreen Corp.
Mr. Rosenstein graduated from Lehigh University (1981) Phi Beta Kappa and he earned an MBA from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business (1984). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Lawson Products appoints J. Bryan King to board
- Univar names Ian Gresham as chief marketing officer
- LKQ Corporation promotes Dominick P. Zarcone to CEO
- Westell Technologies appoints Cary B. Wood to board
- Navistar promotes Persio V. Lisboa to COO
More inside POST