Walgreens Boots Alliance director Barry Rosenstein steps down
Mr. Rosenstein Founded JANA Partners in 2001.
Prior to founding JANA Partners, he held executive, management, and investment banking positions with Sagaponack Partners L.P., Genesis Merchant Group Securities, Reatta Partners, Asher Edelman's Plaza Securities Corporation, and Merrill Lynch. He currently is a member of the board of directors of Walgreen Corp.
Mr. Rosenstein graduated from Lehigh University (1981) Phi Beta Kappa and he earned an MBA from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business (1984). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- AAR appoints Michael D. Milligan as CFO
- Westell Technologies chosen Matthew B. Brady as CEO
- TreeHouse Foods names Lee J. Wise as vice president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Sean Brynjelsen as CEO
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
More inside POST
Petrobras to sell assets in Paraguay Companies