W. R. Berkley nominates Maria Luisa Ferré to board
Ms. Ferré is the President of the Ferré Rangel Group and Editor of GFR Media, where she oversees the operations of the Ferré Rangel Group and its portfolio of media companies.
Since 2000, Ms. Ferré has been a member of the Board of Directors of Popular, the parent company of Banco Popular.
Ms. Ferré graduated magna cum laude from Amherst College in Amherst, MA, where she obtained a BA in history and Hispanic studies.
She also holds a Master’s degree in communications from Boston University in Boston, MA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Kaman Corporation appoints two executives
- SS&C Technologies appoints Bhagesh Malde as MD
- Cigna names four proven leaders to executive team
- Terex appoints John D. Sheehan as CFO
- G&W chairman Mortimer Fuller to retire
More inside POST