W. R. Berkley nominates Maria Luisa Ferré to board
Ms. Ferré is the President of the Ferré Rangel Group and Editor of GFR Media, where she oversees the operations of the Ferré Rangel Group and its portfolio of media companies.
Since 2000, Ms. Ferré has been a member of the Board of Directors of Popular, the parent company of Banco Popular.
Ms. Ferré graduated magna cum laude from Amherst College in Amherst, MA, where she obtained a BA in history and Hispanic studies.
She also holds a Master’s degree in communications from Boston University in Boston, MA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
- FuelCell Energy promotes two executives
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals appoints Lorianne K. Masuoka as CMO
More inside POST