W. R. Berkley nominates Maria Luisa Ferré to board
Ms. Ferré is the President of the Ferré Rangel Group and Editor of GFR Media, where she oversees the operations of the Ferré Rangel Group and its portfolio of media companies.
Since 2000, Ms. Ferré has been a member of the Board of Directors of Popular, the parent company of Banco Popular.
Ms. Ferré graduated magna cum laude from Amherst College in Amherst, MA, where she obtained a BA in history and Hispanic studies.
She also holds a Master’s degree in communications from Boston University in Boston, MA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Frontier appoints John Maduri as EVP
- Genesee & Wyoming appoints John Hellman as chairman
- Patriot National Bancorp appoints Joseph D. Perillo as CFO
- Hexcel appoints Patrick Winterlich as CFO
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
More inside POST
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership
Employees want leaders on all levels Leadership