W. R. Berkley nominates Maria Luisa Ferré to board
Ms. Ferré is the President of the Ferré Rangel Group and Editor of GFR Media, where she oversees the operations of the Ferré Rangel Group and its portfolio of media companies.
Since 2000, Ms. Ferré has been a member of the Board of Directors of Popular, the parent company of Banco Popular.
Ms. Ferré graduated magna cum laude from Amherst College in Amherst, MA, where she obtained a BA in history and Hispanic studies.
She also holds a Master’s degree in communications from Boston University in Boston, MA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Tim Campbell joined PASSUR Aerospace as executive vice president
- Evariant appoints Thomas Schultz as chief growth officer
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas A. Dineen to SVP, finance
- Michael Orlando joins NXT-ID board
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas P. Sullivan to VP, operations
More inside POST