W. R. Berkley nominates Maria Luisa Ferré to board
Ms. Ferré is the President of the Ferré Rangel Group and Editor of GFR Media, where she oversees the operations of the Ferré Rangel Group and its portfolio of media companies.
Since 2000, Ms. Ferré has been a member of the Board of Directors of Popular, the parent company of Banco Popular.
Ms. Ferré graduated magna cum laude from Amherst College in Amherst, MA, where she obtained a BA in history and Hispanic studies.
She also holds a Master’s degree in communications from Boston University in Boston, MA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- United Technologies appoints Judy Marks as Otis president
- Webster Bank names Ross Catlin as managing director
- XPO Logistics appoints AnnaMaria DeSalva to board
- Webster Financial appoints John R. Ciulla as CEO
- Vet Innovations appoints Paul Converse director of sales
More inside POST
Stolt-Nielsen Q3 profit down 17% Earnings