W. R. Berkley Corporation appoints new executive
Mr. Rourke has over 25 years of experience in the property casualty insurance industry with significant expertise in both the financial and operational aspects of the business.
Mr. Rourke most recently served as Berkley North Pacific’s senior vice president and chief operating officer and joined Berkley in 2010 as a regional vice president for Acadia.
He holds a bachelor of science in business administration from Villanova University’s School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Frontier appoints John Maduri as EVP
- Genesee & Wyoming appoints John Hellman as chairman
- Patriot National Bancorp appoints Joseph D. Perillo as CFO
- Hexcel appoints Patrick Winterlich as CFO
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
More inside POST