W. R. Berkley Corporation appoints new executive
Mr. Rourke has over 25 years of experience in the property casualty insurance industry with significant expertise in both the financial and operational aspects of the business.
Mr. Rourke most recently served as Berkley North Pacific’s senior vice president and chief operating officer and joined Berkley in 2010 as a regional vice president for Acadia.
He holds a bachelor of science in business administration from Villanova University’s School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Patriot National Bancorp appoints Joseph D. Perillo as CFO
- Hexcel appoints Patrick Winterlich as CFO
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
More inside POST