W. R. Berkley Corporation appoints new executive
Mr. Rourke has over 25 years of experience in the property casualty insurance industry with significant expertise in both the financial and operational aspects of the business.
Mr. Rourke most recently served as Berkley North Pacific’s senior vice president and chief operating officer and joined Berkley in 2010 as a regional vice president for Acadia.
He holds a bachelor of science in business administration from Villanova University’s School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- United Technologies appoints Judy Marks as Otis president
- Webster Bank names Ross Catlin as managing director
- XPO Logistics appoints AnnaMaria DeSalva to board
- Webster Financial appoints John R. Ciulla as CEO
- Vet Innovations appoints Paul Converse director of sales
More inside POST
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership