W. R. Berkley Corporation appoints new executive
Mr. Rourke has over 25 years of experience in the property casualty insurance industry with significant expertise in both the financial and operational aspects of the business.
Mr. Rourke most recently served as Berkley North Pacific’s senior vice president and chief operating officer and joined Berkley in 2010 as a regional vice president for Acadia.
He holds a bachelor of science in business administration from Villanova University’s School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Tim Campbell joined PASSUR Aerospace as executive vice president
- Evariant appoints Thomas Schultz as chief growth officer
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas A. Dineen to SVP, finance
- Michael Orlando joins NXT-ID board
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas P. Sullivan to VP, operations
More inside POST
How many mistakes you should tolerate Leadership