W. R. Berkley Corporation appoints new executive
Mr. Rourke has over 25 years of experience in the property casualty insurance industry with significant expertise in both the financial and operational aspects of the business.
Mr. Rourke most recently served as Berkley North Pacific’s senior vice president and chief operating officer and joined Berkley in 2010 as a regional vice president for Acadia.
He holds a bachelor of science in business administration from Villanova University’s School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
- FuelCell Energy promotes two executives
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals appoints Lorianne K. Masuoka as CMO
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals appoints Ludwig N. Hantson as CEO
More inside POST