W. P. Carey promotes ToniAnn Sanzone to CFO
Ms. Sanzone has been serving as interim CFO of W. P. Carey Inc. since October 2016.
Ms. Sanzone has been serving as interim CFO of W. P. Carey Inc. since October of 2016, having served as Chief Accounting Officer since 2015.
She joined W. P. Carey in April 2013 as Global Corporate Controller, prior to which she served as the Corporate Controller at iStar Financial Inc., where she held various senior accounting positions from 2006 to 2013.
Ms. Sanzone is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in the states of New York and New Jersey. She graduated magna cum laude with a B.S. in Accounting from Long Island University, C.W. Post (now LIU Post). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
Record Petrobras operating profit Earnings