W. P. Carey promotes ToniAnn Sanzone to CFO
Ms. Sanzone has been serving as interim CFO of W. P. Carey Inc. since October 2016.
Ms. Sanzone has been serving as interim CFO of W. P. Carey Inc. since October of 2016, having served as Chief Accounting Officer since 2015.
She joined W. P. Carey in April 2013 as Global Corporate Controller, prior to which she served as the Corporate Controller at iStar Financial Inc., where she held various senior accounting positions from 2006 to 2013.
Ms. Sanzone is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in the states of New York and New Jersey. She graduated magna cum laude with a B.S. in Accounting from Long Island University, C.W. Post (now LIU Post). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals appoints Ajit Shetty to board
- Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
More inside POST