W. P. Carey promotes ToniAnn Sanzone to CFO
Ms. Sanzone has been serving as interim CFO of W. P. Carey Inc. since October 2016.
Ms. Sanzone has been serving as interim CFO of W. P. Carey Inc. since October of 2016, having served as Chief Accounting Officer since 2015.
She joined W. P. Carey in April 2013 as Global Corporate Controller, prior to which she served as the Corporate Controller at iStar Financial Inc., where she held various senior accounting positions from 2006 to 2013.
Ms. Sanzone is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in the states of New York and New Jersey. She graduated magna cum laude with a B.S. in Accounting from Long Island University, C.W. Post (now LIU Post). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST
Target to hire 100,000 workers Companies
Alibaba Q1 profit surges 96 percent Earnings