W. P. Carey names Brooks Gordon head of asset management
Mr. Gordon joined W. P. Carey in 2006 and was promoted to Director in 2010 and to Managing Director in 2014.
Most recently, he oversaw the North American Asset Management team, which is responsible for all transaction activity including dispositions, refinancings and releasing activity.
Mr. Gordon earned his B.A. in Economics from Johns Hopkins University, with a finance concentration.
Current Chief Operating Officer and Head of Asset Management, Thomas Zacharias, has informed the Company that he will retire from the Company effective March 31, 2017.
Mr. Zacharias will remain a consultant for the balance of 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
Employees want leaders on all levels Leadership
Facebook Q1 earnings per share $1.04 Earnings