W. P. Carey names Brooks Gordon head of asset management
Mr. Gordon joined W. P. Carey in 2006 and was promoted to Director in 2010 and to Managing Director in 2014.
Most recently, he oversaw the North American Asset Management team, which is responsible for all transaction activity including dispositions, refinancings and releasing activity.
Mr. Gordon earned his B.A. in Economics from Johns Hopkins University, with a finance concentration.
Current Chief Operating Officer and Head of Asset Management, Thomas Zacharias, has informed the Company that he will retire from the Company effective March 31, 2017.
Mr. Zacharias will remain a consultant for the balance of 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST