W. P. Carey announces resignation of Hisham Kader as CFO
ToniAnn Sanzone has been appointed interim CFO of W. P. Carey Inc., having served as its Chief Accounting Officer since 2015.
Ms. Sanzone joined W. P. Carey in April 2013 as Global Corporate Controller.
Prior to joining W. P. Carey, Ms. Sanzone served as the Corporate Controller at iStar Financial Inc., where she held various senior accounting positions from 2006 to 2013. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership