Vulcan Inc. announces new chief investment officer
Mr. Orndorff brings 30 years of investment management and leadership experience to this role, which begins on June 20, 2016.
Prior to Vulcan, Mr. Orndorff was Senior Portfolio Manager for Western Asset Management where he oversaw multi-sector, unconstrained and absolute return portfolios.
He was also a member of the board of directors for Mercer Advisors, where he advised on business, investment as well as marketing and sales strategy.
Mr. Orndorff completed his undergraduate studies at Miami University and completed his MBA in finance and international business at The University of Chicago. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- HaloSource appoints Craig Crowell to board as CFO
- Esterline appoints Michael J. Covey to board
- First Sound Bank promotes Lisa Cleary to EVP
- Nordstrom appoints Anne Bramman as CFO
- Timberland Bancorp appoints James A. Davis to board
More inside POST
Toyota FY17 profit down, volume up Earnings