VT Halter Marine appoints Robert A. Socha as SVP
Mr. Socha has over thirty years of experience as a senior level executive in domestic and international sales, marketing, business development, public relations as well as deep industry knowledge of the offshore and inland shipbuilding, engineering/construction industries.
Mr. Socha has worked as Vice President at Mid-Gulf Shipping Company, Baker Marine Solutions and as Executive Vice President at Bollinger Shipyards in Louisiana.
He also has previous experience as Assistant Division Manager at Tidewater Inc., North America and International Divisions.
Mr. Socha holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Sam Houston State University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Mississippi
- Sanderson Farms director Charles W. Ritter, Jr. to retire
- Kathleen Brown and Maura Markus to join Stifel's board
- Cal-Maine Foods appoints Michael Ermon as VP of operations
- Gordon Lewis to retire from BancorpSouth at year-end
- BancorpSouth appoints Chris A. Bagley as president, COO
More inside POST