Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
Mr. Ottmer brings to Voyager more than 18 years of biotechnology industry experience.
Mr. Ottmer joins Voyager most recently from Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc., where he was chief operating officer, responsible for program and alliance management, research, clinical development, pharmaceutical sciences and commercial activities since late 2015.
Prior to this role, Mr. Ottmer spent 16 years at Biogen in a variety of leadership roles, including as senior vice president, strategy and emerging businesses, head of Tysabri business, chief of staff to the chief executive officer, president of Syntonix Pharmaceuticals, a wholly owned subsidiary of Biogen, now Bioverativ,, and vice president of global operations.
He received a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from the University of Michigan and a Master's in Business Administration from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
- Acer Therapeutics appoints William T. Andrews as CMO
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership