Voyager Therapeutics appoints Jane Pritchett Henderson as CFO
Ms. Henderson brings more than 28 years of life sciences industry and banking experience and leadership to her new role.
Ms. Henderson most recently served as chief financial and business officer of Kolltan Pharmaceuticals, Inc., having joined the privately-held biopharmaceutical company in 2013 and leading the sale of Kolltan to Celldex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., in late 2016.
Previously, Ms. Henderson served as vice president, business development of ISTA Pharmaceuticals, Inc., from June 2010 to June 2012, when ISTA Pharmaceuticals was acquired by Bausch + Lomb.
Prior to ISTA Pharmaceuticals, Ms. Henderson also served as the chief financial officer and head of business development at Axerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and as chief financial officer and chief business officer of Panacos Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
She currently serves on the Board of Directors of Eleven Biotherapeutics, Inc.
Ms. Henderson received a B.S. in Psychology from Duke University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST
Richard Branson invests in Hyperloop One Companies