Vonage Holdings appoints Omar Javaid chief product officer
Mr. Javaid has more than 20 years of experience creating award-winning products in the technology industry with a focus on telecommunications, media and web product development.
He joins Vonage from Rovi Corporation, a cloud-based entertainment discovery company, where he was Senior Vice President and General Manager of Discovery and Cloud Platforms.
Prior to Rovi, Mr. Javaid held positions as Vice President and General Manager of Commercial Mobility, and Vice President of Product Management and Marketing for Hewlett-Packard. He has also held executive positions at Motorola Mobility and Qualcomm, Inc.
An entrepreneur, Mr. Javaid founded and led two successful technology startups. He earned a B.S. in Chemistry and a B.S. in Cellular and Molecular Biology from the University of Michigan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
- Somos appoints Howard Woolley to board
- Interpace Diagnostics Group elects Felice Schnoll-Sussman as director
- Destination Maternity appoints Allen Weinstein as interim CEO
- Northfield Bank appoints Tara French as EVP
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership