Vonage Holdings appoints chief human resources officer
Ms. Quackenbush has 26 years of experience, spending 18 years in human resources and eight years in corporate finance. She joins Vonage from Presidio, Inc., where she also served as Chief Human Resources Officer.
Prior to that, Ms. Quackenbush was Vice President of Human Resources at DMG Information & Events.
Earlier, she was Head of Human Resources, Global Banking & Financial Markets, for BT (British Telecommunications). Ms. Quackenbush has also held executive roles at Thomson Reuters, R.H. Donnelley, Honeywell and Ford Motor Company.
She earned an M.B.A. from Drexel University in Philadelphia, and a Bachelor of Science degree from Rutgers University in New Jersey. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
- Somos appoints Howard Woolley to board
- Interpace Diagnostics Group elects Felice Schnoll-Sussman as director
- Destination Maternity appoints Allen Weinstein as interim CEO
- Northfield Bank appoints Tara French as EVP
More inside POST