Vonage appoints Gary Steele to board
Mr. Steele was the founding Chief Executive Officer for Proofpoint. Before joining Proofpoint in 2002, he served as the CEO of Portera, an applications company delivering solutions for the professional services industry.
Prior to Portera, he served as the Vice President and General Manager of the Middleware and Data Warehousing Product Group at Sybase.
Before joining Sybase, Mr. Steele served in business development, marketing, and engineering roles at Sun Microsystems and Hewlett-Packard.
He holds a B.S. degree in computer science from Washington State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Honeywell appoints Brian S. Cook as vice president
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Francisco Fraga as VP, CIO
- Honeywell appoints Anne T. Madden as SVP, general counsel
- Becton Dickinson appoints two directors
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
More inside POST