Vonage appoints Gary Steele to board
Mr. Steele was the founding Chief Executive Officer for Proofpoint. Before joining Proofpoint in 2002, he served as the CEO of Portera, an applications company delivering solutions for the professional services industry.
Prior to Portera, he served as the Vice President and General Manager of the Middleware and Data Warehousing Product Group at Sybase.
Before joining Sybase, Mr. Steele served in business development, marketing, and engineering roles at Sun Microsystems and Hewlett-Packard.
He holds a B.S. degree in computer science from Washington State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Celgene Corporation COO Jacqualyn Fouse to retire
- Innophos appoints Kim Ann Mink as chairman of the board
More inside POST
First Solar Q4 loss per share $6.92 Earnings