Volution Group appoints Claire Tiney as director
Ms. Tiney will also join the Audit, Remuneration and Nomination Committees.
She is a highly experienced Director with over 20 years' experience of Board level roles encompassing Executive and Non-executive positions in blue-chip retailing and property development companies and in the services sector, across the UK and Continental Europe.
Ms. Tiney has spent 15 years as an Executive Director in a number of retail businesses including Mothercare plc and WH Smith plc.
Most recently she was HR Director at McArthurGlen Limited, the developer and owner of designer outlet villages throughout Europe.
Ms. Tiney is the Senior Independent Non-executive Director and Chair of the Remuneration Committee of Topps Tiles Plc and a Non-executive Director of the privately owned Grey4Gold Limited.
Ms. Tiney will also be appointed as a Non-executive Director of Hollywood Bowl Group plc upon their IPO, and was previously a Non-executive Director of the support and services group Family Mosaic Limited. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
Actuant Corporation Q3 sales down 3% Earnings