VolitionRx appoints David Vanston as CFO
Mr. Vanston brings with him a strong background as an international finance executive and a senior controller, including extensive experience in Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and implementation of successful change programs.
Mr. Vanston has worked in a variety of sectors from manufacturing and technology to life sciences, with globally-listed companies.
Mr. Vanston has 20 years of financial management experience.
He held positions as Vice President of Excorp Medical, an early-stage company, Chief Financial Officer for GrowHow and Vice President Europe, Finance for Monster Worldwide.
Mr. Vanston managed and oversaw the accounting, finance, tax, treasury, financial planning and analysis of the business.
He is a certified chartered accountant and holds an MBA from Warwick Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Belgium
- Jacques Vandermeiren named CEO for Antwerp Port Authority
- Michaël Trabbia appointed CEO of Orange Belgium
- iSTAR Medical strengthens board with two senior appointments
- European Commission appoints new director-general
- VolitionRx appoints Louise Day as chief marketing officer
More inside POST
Leaders who can read the crowd do better Leadership