Volex appoints Adrian Chamberlain to board
Mr. Chamberlain served as the Group Chief Executive Officer at Achilles Group Limited from July 2011 to August 31, 2015. He served as a Senior Vice President of Symantec's Software-as-a-Service Grou, Chief Executive Officer of Messagelabs Limited and MessageLabs Group Limited since February 2006.
Prior to joining Messagelabs, Mr. Chamberlain served as the Chief Executive of Development and Construction Europe, Middle East & Africa, Global Markets & IT of Lend Lease Corp. since August 17, 2004. He served as the Chief Executive Officer of Europe for Lend Lease Corporation.
Mr. Chamberlain worked for Cable & Wireless for nine years in several leadership roles and his time, he managed the UK's largest cable TV, telephony and internet operation, launching the world’s first digital cable TV service.
He also served at eighteen months in Asia Pacific running the Consumer and Multimedia Division of Optus. He served as Senior Vice President of Software-as-a-Service at Symantec Corporation.
Mr. Chamberlain holds qualifications in Master of Arts from Cambridge University and a Master of Science (Business Studies) from London Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
Don't even dream about fast success Leadership