Vodafone names Maria Amparo Moraleda Martinez to board
Ms. Amparo Moraleda is a Non-Executive Director of Airbus Group, CaixaBank, Solvay and Faurecia and was previously a Non-Executive Director of Alstom and Melia Hotels International.
Ms. Amparo Moraleda joined IBM in 1988 and spent more than 20 years with the company, becoming President of IBM Southern Europe (Spain, Portugal, Greece, Israel and Turkey) in 2005.
In 2009, she joined Iberdrola where she was Chief Operating officer of the International Division till 2012.
Ms. Amparo Moraleda is a member of the Royal Academy of Economic and Financial Services and was inducted into the Women in Technology International Hall of Fame in 2005.
She received a degree in Industrial Engineering from Comillas Pontifical University in Madrid and is also an IESE AMP graduate. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- United Utilities Group appoints Steve Fraser as COO
- Rank Group appoints Alex Thursby as non-executive director
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
More inside POST