Vodafone names Brian Humphries as group enterprise director
Mr. Humphries is currently the President and Chief Operating Officer, Infrastructure Solutions Group with Dell EMC.
Mr. Humphries was previously with Hewlett-Packard where prior roles included Senior Vice President, Emerging Markets, Senior Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development and Chief of Staff to the Chairman and Chief Executive.
He also served as Chief Financial Officer with HP Services. Mr. Humphries began his career with Compaq and Digital Equipment Corporation and is a graduate of the University of Ulster.
Mr. Humphries succeeds Nick Jeffery whose appointment as Chief Executive of Vodafone UK was announced in July 2016. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST