Vocera Communications appoints Benjamin Kanter as CMIO
Prior to joining Vocera, Dr. Kanter worked as an industry consultant and thought leader with innovative healthcare IT companies, including Extension Healthcare, where he was the CMIO.
In 2013, while the CMIO of Palomar Health in San Diego, Dr. Kanter worked with Extension Healthcare to create a reverse look-up smartphone app.
Dr. Kanter earned his medical degree and completed internal medicine training at Northwestern University. He is board-certified in internal medicine, pulmonary disease and medical informatics.
Dr. Kanter has been a member of several corporate advisory boards including Cisco, Nuance, AirStrip Technologies, and Spyglass Consulting.
He is a published author and frequent speaker on how to seamlessly and securely integrate technology with practicing medicine. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
More inside POST