Vivint Solar names David Bywater its permanent CEO
Mr. Bywater has been acting in the role of interim CEO of Vivint Solar since May 2, 2016.
Having consulted with and helped run some of the world's most innovative and dynamic companies, Mr. Bywater brings more than 20 years of management experience to Vivint Solar.
Prior to his role at Vivint Smart Home, he served as an executive vice president and corporate officer for Xerox and was the chief operating officer of its State Government Services Business.
He spent 10 years working at Affiliated Computer Services (ACS), one of the largest BPO and ITO companies in the world.
Mr. Bywater holds a Bachelor of Science degree in economics from Brigham Young University and an MBA from Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Utah
- Health Catalyst names Patrick Nelli as CFO
- HealthEquity appoints Gayle Wellborn to board
- Merit Medical Systems appoints Thomas Gunderson as director
- People's Utah Bancorp appoints Len E. Williams as vice president
- Zions Bancorporation appoints Barbara A. Yastine to board
More inside POST