Vivint Solar names chief commercial officer & head of capital markets
Additionally, Mr. Plagemann has been elected as the chair of the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) State Policy Committee.
Mr. Plagemann has more than 20 years of experience originating and executing financings and investments in the power sector.
Prior to joining Vivint Solar as executive vice president and head of capital markets, Mr. Plagemann served as managing director, head of energy, U.S Corporate and Investment Banking at Santander Global Banking & Markets.
He started his career at Deutsche Bank and has also held management roles at GE Capital, AIG and First Solar.
Ms. Dahl joined Vivint Solar in 2015 as director of public policy and government affairs.
Prior to Vivint Solar, she served as the director of community relations for the Central Region of Intermountain Healthcare in Salt Lake City and as vice president of government relations for Bank of America in San Francisco. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Utah
- Merit Medical Systems appoints Thomas Gunderson as director
- People's Utah Bancorp appoints Len E. Williams as vice president
- Zions Bancorporation appoints Barbara A. Yastine to board
- Sportsman’s Warehouse Holdings appoints Jon Barker as COO
- LifeVantage appoints Gary Koos as interim CFO
More inside POST