Vivint Solar appoints key leadership
Mr. Allred is a leader with 16 years of experience building 3 businesses and most recognized for building high producing sales organizations.
Mr. Dickson, a founding member of Vivint Solar's management team, has had major influence on the success of the company since its infancy.
Mr. Dickson also cofounded a smart-grid energy management company as a university student and sold the business to Vivint, Inc.
Mr. Christiansen, a veteran leader of operational excellence, joined Vivint Solar as the company's chief strategy and innovation officer in May 2016.
With nearly 18 years of experience in financial and operational leadership positions, Mr. Christiansen has personally run 6 companies and has developed and implemented growth and turnaround strategies for Fortune 500 clients. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Utah
- Health Catalyst names Patrick Nelli as CFO
- HealthEquity appoints Gayle Wellborn to board
- Merit Medical Systems appoints Thomas Gunderson as director
- People's Utah Bancorp appoints Len E. Williams as vice president
- Zions Bancorporation appoints Barbara A. Yastine to board
More inside POST
Bob Evans Farms Q1 income falls 23% Earnings