Vivint Solar appoints key leadership
Mr. Allred is a leader with 16 years of experience building 3 businesses and most recognized for building high producing sales organizations.
Mr. Dickson, a founding member of Vivint Solar's management team, has had major influence on the success of the company since its infancy.
Mr. Dickson also cofounded a smart-grid energy management company as a university student and sold the business to Vivint, Inc.
Mr. Christiansen, a veteran leader of operational excellence, joined Vivint Solar as the company's chief strategy and innovation officer in May 2016.
With nearly 18 years of experience in financial and operational leadership positions, Mr. Christiansen has personally run 6 companies and has developed and implemented growth and turnaround strategies for Fortune 500 clients. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Utah
- Zions Bancorporation appoints Barbara A. Yastine to board
- Sportsman’s Warehouse Holdings appoints Jon Barker as COO
- Vivint Solar names chief commercial officer & head of capital markets
- LifeVantage appoints Gary Koos as interim CFO
- Mark K. Olson new CFO of People’s Intermountain Bank
More inside POST