Vitec Group finance director to leave
Mr. Hayes was appointed to the Board on June 13, 2011. He was Group Financial Controller at Signet Jewellers between 2007 and 2011.
Prior to that, Mr. Hayes held a senior role at RHM plc from 2004 to 2007, through its flotation in 2005 and subsequent sale to Premier Foods.
He was with Smiths Group for over ten years from 1993, including a number of divisional and operating company finance director roles.
Mr. Hayes is a Chartered Accountant having qualified with EY, and has a first class Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacture & Management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
- Flybe Group promotes Ian Milne to permanent CFO
- Pennant International Group appoints Joseph Clements to board
- Capita appoints Jonathan Lewis as CEO
More inside POST
UK unemployment at 42-year low Economy