Vitec Group appoints Kath Kearney-Croft as finance director
Most recently, Ms. Kath Kearney-Croft held the position of Acting Finance Director at Rexam PLC until its acquisition by Ball Corporation Inc. in June 2016.
Ms. Kath Kearney-Croft had been with Rexam since 2007 in a number of financial leadership roles.
She was previously with BOC Group plc for nine years, qualifying as a Chartered Management Accountant in 2001, and holding a number of operational financial roles in the UK and US.
Ms. Kath Kearney-Croft has an MBA with distinction from Manchester Business School and a first class degree in Business and Management from the University of Salford. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
Bazaarvoice Q4 revenue $50.2 million Earnings