Vitec Group appoints Kath Kearney-Croft as finance director
Most recently, Ms. Kath Kearney-Croft held the position of Acting Finance Director at Rexam PLC until its acquisition by Ball Corporation Inc. in June 2016.
Ms. Kath Kearney-Croft had been with Rexam since 2007 in a number of financial leadership roles.
She was previously with BOC Group plc for nine years, qualifying as a Chartered Management Accountant in 2001, and holding a number of operational financial roles in the UK and US.
Ms. Kath Kearney-Croft has an MBA with distinction from Manchester Business School and a first class degree in Business and Management from the University of Salford. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership