Vitec Group appoints Kath Kearney-Croft as finance director
Most recently, Ms. Kath Kearney-Croft held the position of Acting Finance Director at Rexam PLC until its acquisition by Ball Corporation Inc. in June 2016.
Ms. Kath Kearney-Croft had been with Rexam since 2007 in a number of financial leadership roles.
She was previously with BOC Group plc for nine years, qualifying as a Chartered Management Accountant in 2001, and holding a number of operational financial roles in the UK and US.
Ms. Kath Kearney-Croft has an MBA with distinction from Manchester Business School and a first class degree in Business and Management from the University of Salford. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Iran Q1 economic growth at 6.5% Economy